What you need to know before you buy diamonds:
- Before you buy diamonds, you should see the diamonds, touch the diamonds and be educated about the diamonds
- Before you buy diamonds, educate yourself about the 4Cs – carat, color, clarity, cut. For more information, visit GIA.
- Always appraise your diamond jewelry by an independent experienced gemologist.
- Ask the gemologist to help you understand the diamond report and the appraisal for your diamond jewelry
- Always insure your diamonds jewelry with your insurance representative
- Learn why you should buy diamonds with GIA report.
- We sell Canadian diamonds, conflict free diamonds
- We sell fine quality diamonds of all shapes, colors and sizes at wholesale prices.
Learn more about purchasing diamonds